Ugh.. so the groundhog saw his shadow! I'm not sure if we can take another 6 weeks of winter! The snow is pretty, but it's been too cold to even go out and enjoy it! Hopefully spring will find it's way here.. regardless of what that darn groundhog saw!!!!
All is well here.. for those of you that don't know. Terry started a new job this week. He's very excited about this opportunity.. and of coarse has the next few years mapped out! He'll be working for another bank in Macedonia, OH. Yes, folks... I said Macedonia.. that's about an hour from here. No, we're not moving! Although, he wouldn't have to ask me twice... It's a beautiful bank with lots of opportunities for him. I'm so proud of him!
Grace informed me today that her Birthday was only 48 days away and on Friday there are only 100 days left of school. How can that be??? My baby is turning 8 then will be approaching the 3rd grade! Life goes by in the blink of an eye. The only thing she wants for her Birthday is a horse. She's been asking for that for the past 4 years! According to Terry she has to wait until she's 10. That's just 2 short years away.. and a lot of responsibility! She's gotten to do chores at the farm she takes lessons at - and loves it. Almost more than riding! But I still don't think she quite understands that you have to do it EVERY day, twice a day! She had a mini-cheer clinic over the weekend and had a blast. She got to do it with all of her friends.. She had Emma stay Friday night and they had a sleepover. Lots of fun for them! Liv also had her first sleepover - I was heartbroken! but she did great! Grace had fun "performing" at the basketball game. She did great - I love watching her be silly and have fun with her friends. Liv insists she's going to be a cheerleader - and already has the moves down. She's been practicing and creating her "own" stuff! I need to get her into some dance or tumbling classes.. she would love it! Her current obsession is the "Olivia" show on Nick Jr. She insists that it is about "HER" - I don't think that she gets that someone else can have the same name as her. She was asking me what her brother's name was.. I told her she didn't have a brother - and she argued with me that she did and he was on TV. The show could be about her! They're very much alike..
All is well with me. Nothing new to report. Oh, I got a new phone. That's exciting for me! I can text and take pictures..So sorry to those of you who have gotten an obsessive amount of texts from me. I'm having fun(: Here are a few pictures I've taken... enjoy!!
Congrats to Liz & Joe Underwood and Mandy & Neil Sapra - both just welcomed a beautiful baby girl. Check out their blogs....
Love you both and I can't wait to see those little girls in person!
1 comment:
I'm "thinking Spring" for you!!
Stay warm!
Post a Comment